GRUP-GEIF.ORG - Anti-freeze frost protection self regulating black heating cable electric copper heater wire for water pipe/roof looks good in design, features and function. The best function of this product is really simple to clean and control. The design and layout are very fantastic that make it really appealing and beauty. Many individuals feel attracted to purchase and utilize it. Every feature is developed to fulfill people require as its function too. It is stunning and ideal product for simple setup, upkeep, and control device.
|Retail sales volume|| : 2|
|Store Name|| : MENGSHAX Tools&Heater Store|
|Product rating|| : 4.2|
|Last price|| : US $0.50|
It has a good efficiency in action. Older customers have stated that this product is an excellent device to help in their task. On the other hand, the design is flexible, easy to install and elegant. It is excellent to perform with many innovative features and is priced appropriately. With the latest technology, it includes a great function and helps people to be used effectively. The model is truly responsive with exceptional design and functionality. Made with high quality products that make this product a long and sustainable life, everyone can use it and manage it in one step. What a great thing about this product with an amazing function and easily available in various shapes and sizes. Everyone can choose and try the magic work of the functions. they can work properly and know that people need it. Something to keep in mind about this product is flexibility, and functionally, which can make your life more fun, enjoyable and comfortable. It is better than the old product or purchased in the past in the same types and designs. Feel the exceptional taste and magic of the product at an affordable price.
Everyone can utilize and run it in simple step. How fantastic of this product with amazing function and readily available in various shapes and size. Everyone can pick and taste the magic work of the features. Anti-freeze frost protection self regulating black heating cable electric copper heater wire for water pipe/roof. can work correctly and know the people need it. Something to note from this product is flexibility, and functionally that can make your life more fun, enjoyable and comfort. It is better than the old or purchased product in the past at the same types and designs. Feel the exceptional taste and magic of product at the affordable rate.
Anti-freeze Frost Protection Heating Cable For Water Pipe/Roof 230V 8MM 20W/M Self Regulating Electric Heater Copper Wire
- Water lines and process pipe systems can become a real problem when temperatures drop below freezing. It\'s only when the thaw comes that you realize the damage a split or cracked water pipe can cause.Water Pipe Heating Cable provides a reliable heating solution to the problem of frozen pipe,it can prevent frost damages and keep liquids floating at all outside temperatures.
- It incorporates a splice, insulated cover and a metal clad sheath to ensure product longevity.
- The cable is available in a variety of length ranging, making it ideal for any residential, commercial or heavy industrial application.
- The water pipe heating cable has the energy-saving temperature controller. When the temperature reaches the critical range, it will start the protection pipe automatically.
- The installation of the water pipe heating cable is convenient and you can install it by yourself. It is appropriate for the plastic and metal pipe.
- Self-regulation - The self-regulating design of Raychem heating cables eliminates worry about overheating or burnouts from overlapping. The conductive polymer core automatically adjusts heat output at each point along the pipe, with no need for thermostats.
- Parallel circuitry - Unlike conventional heating cables, Raychem heating cables feature parallel circuitry. This means you can cut it at any point along its length without interrupti the heating-cable circuit.
- Fast, easy to install - Thanks to their self-regulating, parallel-circuit design, Raychem heating cables require no complex installation procedures. They can be straight-tracedspiraled, or overlapped. On the job, you can cut them to the exact length needed an splice or tee them, adapting each heating-cable circuit as the job requires.
- Reliable performance - Because they\'re self-regulating, Raychem heating cables require no thermostats, so you\'re not bothered by breakdowns or callbacks. They will protect against freezing this winter and for many winters to come.
- Designed flexibility - Hardwire them or plug them in. With two options of power connection kits, the choice is yours. There\'s even a preassembled heating cable available in convenient lengths to handle small jobs fast.
- Safe on plastic pipes - Raychem heating cables can be used on plastic as well as metal pipes. Their self-regulating heating core adjusts automatically, to protect against overheating or developing hot spots when overlapped or covered with insulation.
- Energy-efficient - Raychem heating cables\' self-regulating core generates heat when and where it\'s needed. The core continuously adjusts its heat output to the environment at every point along the heating cable, thus reducing the overall energy cost for the season.
- The heating cable can prevent the freeze of the pipe and enable water to flow normally below 0°C
- Maintenance of the required temperature in pipes
- The heating cable uses thermostat to save energy. Thermostat -ON:6±3°C--OFF:13±3°C
- Easy installation
- Reliable operation
- Residential, Commercial or industrial applications
- Be suitable for use on plastic and metal water popes.
- This system can be installed with confidence and with the assurance that it will operate for years.
- first unwind the heating cable. The cable must never be connected to the power line when it is wound up.
- if the cable is too inflexible because of low temperatures, unwind it and put it for some minutes into the plug.
- afterwards you can pass the cable.
- the area around the pipe where you want to connect it with the cable must be accessibly and non-attached.
- the heating cable can not be passed behind walls
- put the thermostat with the round black contact area tightly on the coolest point of the pipe and fix it with insulating tape.
- finally put the whole cable on the pipe and fasten it every 30~60cm with insulating tape.
- attention: the cable must be fastening straight on the pipe
- now you can check if your cable works.
- afterwards insulate the water pipe and the heating cable with mineral rock wool or foam. Attention: never use more than 13mm of this material to insulate.
- in general the heating cable must be protected against mechanical damage or biting.
- the heating cable can not be put into liquids.
- finally plug the cable into a 230V main plug
- Outerjacket standard color: black
- Max. working temperature: 65C
- Max. exposure temperature: 70C
- Max. working length: 100M
- Min. installation temperature: -40C
- Voltage: 220V/230V
- Power: 20w/m
- Min. bend radius: @20C:25.4mm @-30C:35.0mm
we are a manufacturer, we can do any size according to you demands.
If you need other meter.please feel free to contact us.